WHY TRAIN WITH US?
CFA is conveniently located at Rand Airport, which has 2 runways, and a manned ATC. This reduces delays in training due to cross wind conditions and exposes you to good radio etiquette and communication procedures. Our fleet of 8 Cessna 172’s, 1 Cessna 172 RG complex trainer and Piper Twin Commanche are all owned and maintained by Central Flying Academy and our approved AMO is based at Rand Airport.
Safety and good Airmanship are cornerstones of our Academy and we strive to ensure that this ethos is carried with you as you progress in your aviation adventure.
You’ll become part of an elite circle of more than 650 000 other proud aeronauts. You’ll learn your Alpha Bravo Charlies. You’ll strap in. You’ll take the controls. You’ll impress even yourself!
In the air and on the ground, we provide the highest level of the learn-to-fly experience. We understand pilots and what it takes to be a pilot, like no one else. Period.
Throughout history, more people have learned to fly in a Cessna than any other aircraft. Cessna have been building aircraft for over 80 years, and for the past 37 years.
CFA OFFERS THE ENTIRE PACKAGE. HERE’S A SAMPLE OF WHAT AWAITS YOU:
- An unparalleled, state-of-the-art, pilot training program in a safe, friendly, comfortable and dynamic atmosphere in which to learn.
- Knowledgeable flight instructors to mentor you, motivate your learning and accommodate your requirements – think of it as having your own personal cockpit-fitness trainer!
- Training in dependable Cessna aircraft.
- A proven instruction program that makes becoming a pilot easier than ever.
- The most holistically structured, career orientated programme in the market.
- Our formal ground school, where a peer environment is encouraged, is an industry benchmark in flying tuition.
- We have upgraded avionics on all our Cessna 172 aircraft.
- CFA is conveniently located at Rand Airport where accommodation and a restaurant are on site. All other general amenities are less than 5 minutes away.